- Add one packet of powdered no sugar pectin and 1/2 tsp butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 4 cups sugar all at once or 1 1/2 cups honey
- Bring to a boil again and boil hard for one minute.
- I always test by taking a little in a spoon and putting it in the fridge to see if it jells. If it does, you're good. If it's still runny, cook it a little longer.
- Pack in jars which you've already sterilized and seal. Then send to friends and family!!!
Hope all of you are prepped for the Flu Season. If you've been following the blog, you already know what to do. If not, check the archives and go to the website to get products for your family to help you through the cold and flu season.
Until next time, BE WELL!!! (Valere!)